As a forward thinking company, we’re committed to practicing what we preach.
We believe that the future of our business should be focused on growing our triple-bottom-line, a no harm approach that will empower people, help the planet, and make a profit.
We have a deep respect for corporate culture at Digital Empire. It’s not something easily defined, but rather, it’s easiest to describe as the collective personality of our team. Culture develops through repetition, support, and most of all, trust.
Ultimately the culture we have at Digital Empire helps guide our team through inspiration and motivation.
Our team is made up of dreamers, nerds, misfits, hackers, and rebels who have the audacity to think bigger than just suggesting the same old digital marketing solutions other agencies constantly pitch.
When you work with Digital Empire you get experts from all different disciplines but with one common love – designing for the audience.
We work hard, we play hard, and we love what we do! The Digital Empire studio is located at The Arlington Club, our own co-working space for digital workers.
Here we’re able to bounce ideas off each other, prototype in real-time, and be inspired on a daily basis from the creative atmosphere.
Currently Listening To
Join Our Team
Do you love digital marketing? Is coding and design something that gets you excited? Yes? Great! Then we’d love to talk with you.
We’re looking for awesome and energized folks to help our clients brands build simple yet effective digital empires of their own. We work a little bit differently than your normal design agency so read through our hiring process below and if everything looks good, get in touch.
Our Hiring Process
- WE BUILD EXPERTS. You’ll start as a part-time “Apprentice” with the goal of becoming full-time within 6 months. We’ll teach you how to be the best designer, writer, coder, or whatever we’ve hired you for. All we ask is you bring 110% of awesome to work.
- WE NEVER STOP LEARNING. No one, not even the founders, stop learning. Knowledge is king. Experts are made, not born.
- WE WORK & PLAY. You’re joining something special. A culture of rebels united around the love of technology and design. Be ready to embrace change and prosper.
Perks & Kick-Ass Benefits
- Coffee, red bull / monster, soda, water, and brew Fridays;
- Flexible hours;
- Startup life in the Hudson Valley;
- Laughs galore!;
- Company retreats (last year we saw Dave Matthews Band, went to speak in Toronto, and drank 24 different beers at Hurricanes);
- New/slightly awesome laptop / desktop (mac);
- OUYA afternoons on Fridays;
- And of course, a chance to work with like minded, forward thinking web nerds trying to change the world from the comfort of the beautiful Hudson Valley.